CUBAN PULLED PORK SANDWICH
• Cuban bread loaf
• yellow mustard
• pork, shredded
• ham, sliced
• dill pickle chips
• Swiss cheese, sliced
1. Cut the loaf of bread into quarters and then slice each in half lengthwise.
2. Spread the mustard on the bread.
3. Layer the pickles, roasted pork, ham, and cheese onto the bread
4. Heat your griddle, frying pan or panini maker to medium and lightly coat with cooking spray or butter.
5. Place the sandwich on the pan then place another heavy pan on top of the sandwich and press to flatten it.
6. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes then repeat by flipping the sandwich.
7. Weight it with the heavy pan and cook 3 – 5 minutes until toasted and the cheese is melted.