1. Readers look at native ads 53 percent more often than display ads.
2. Native ads drive higher brand lift than banner ads (18% higher in purchase intent and 9% higher for brand affinity)
3. In 2013, advertisers spent $2.4 billion on native ads, a 77 percent jump from 2012.
4. 80 percent of people appreciate learning about a company through custom content.
5. 78 percent of Chief Marketing Officers think custom content is the future of marketing.
Sources: IPG and Sharethrough; BIA/Kelsey; Demand Metric